Spinning Disk Confocal Microscopy
Spinning disk confocal microscopy is ideally suited for live cell imaging. In contrast to point scanning systems, spinning disk confocal microscopes utilizes a pinhole disk that projects multiple pinholes on the sample simultaneously, allowing for much gentler illumination, resulting in lower photobleaching and toxicity. 89 North is proud to offer the CrestOptics X-Light V2 spinning disk confocal microscope and our new LDI, laser diode illuminator. Together, these offer the highest price to performance ratio of any spinning disk confocal system available.
High-power, low-cost, laser diode illuminator
- 6- or 7-line laser diode illuminator
- Up to 1W of power per line
- Multimode fiber coupled
Spinning disk confocal imager with unsurpassed price to performance ratio.
- Large field of view for use with sCMOS and EMCCD cameras
- Compatible with most inverted and upright microscopes
- Supports multimode laser excitation sources for exceptional performance