Advanced Imaging Systems
Best price-performance ratio in the industry
89 North offers a range of advanced imaging systems including the X-Light V2 spinning disk confocal microscope, the OptoTIRF single-line TIRF illuminator, and the L-Spi, macro light-sheet system.
Motorized TIRF, oblique and widefield illuminator for single-mode and multi-mode lasers
- Easy to set up, align, and run
- Works with single-mode and multi-mode lasers
- Motorized movement of illumination spot
- Joystick or software control
- Motorized widefield bypass mode
X-Light V3 is the next generation of X-Light spinning disk confocal series.
- Advanced optical design to handle difficult fluorescence microscopy applications.
- New optical layout enhances sensitivity and image clarity.
- Integrated dual camera imaging at full 25mm field of view.
The LiveSR is based on optically demodulated structured illumination technique with online processing.
- No specific fluorophors required
- Can be added to any existing microscope
- LiveSR does not restrict acquisition speeds
- Motorized Bypass mode
- Real-time Super-Resolution mode for focusing
- Simple software interface
Place your light exactly where you need and precisely the intensity you want
89 North offers a range of products from Rapp Optoelectronics and Cairn Research to help with your Photo-Activation needs; from advanced galvo driven raster scanners to simple spot illumination.
Macro light sheet illuminator for 3D imaging of large samples
- Live-cell imaging with ultra-low phototoxicity
- Spatial and temporal fractionation of illumination
- Create up to 4 orthogonal lightsheets to reduce shadowing
- Long travel piezo stage for precise z-steps
Spinning disk confocal imager with unsurpassed price to performance ratio.
- Large field of view for use with sCMOS and EMCCD cameras
- Compatible with most inverted and upright microscopes
- Supports multimode laser excitation sources for exceptional performance
Super-resolution system with real time GPU processing.
- Add-on to existing X-Light V2 system
- Lateral resolution down to 150 nm
- Axial resolution down to 300 nm