We offer a range of LED-based sources for transmitted light imaging including basic bright field illuminators as well as IR-DIC and phase contrast systems.
Compact, affordable LED illuminator
- Designed for transmitted light and routine fluorescence applications
- Wide range of control options to operate manually or with any software
- Easily integrates with a wide range of microscopes
The Aura is a ring-light of LEDs that replaces the microscope condenser for phase contrast imaging on an inverted microscope.
- Allows true Zernike phase contrast with extra working space around the sample
- Excellent for complex experiments in electrophysiology, live cell imaging, and multi-modal time lapse
- Provides large working area above the sample for electrophysiology and microfluidic equipment
Highly modular coupling system for linking up to four light sources
- Connects to the epifluorescence or transmitted light port of a microscope
- Supports epiport, transmited port, direct, and infinity port illuminators
- Well-suited to a broad variety of applications including multi-wavelength LED illumination and Light Engines