Bellows Falls, Vermont
Job Summary: Order Managers play a key role in ensuring customer satisfaction. Serving as a communication hub between Sales and Manufacturing, Order Managers direct all sales request through production and ensure that orders are fulfilled accurately for on time delivery.
- Initiate production orders and monitor the production process for orders to ensure the timely delivery of products
- Review paperwork for accuracy
- Confirm documents are issued in accordance with customer requirements, producing documents as needed
- Effectively communicate with Production Departments and Sales staff regarding deliveries, inventory, production delays, and expediting orders
- Maintain appropriate finished goods stock levels
- Oversee movement and storage of inventory
Additional Job Responsibilities for All Employees/Owners
- Learn and keep yourself informed by asking questions and attending Company meetings, Board meetings, reading corporate emails and communication
- Be an active participant; identify improvements; invest time and energy in problem solving and collaboration within and across workgroups
- Adopt an entrepreneurial attitude to help ensure the Company's success; including innovation, customer focus, problem solving, cost containment and commitment to quality
- Hold yourself and others to a high level of performance expectations
- Accept and provide feedback and mentoring with the goal to strengthen the Chroma team
- Utilize a disciplined and systematic approach to problem solving
- Be diligent in your work; understand that during work hours your highest priority is to focus on and commit to the success of the Company
- Show concern for the company’s overall health
- Prior experience accurately processing high volumes of paperwork
- Self-directed and detail oriented with ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to utilize computers for communication and logging data
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, listening, written)
- Ability to work effectively with all individuals/groups within the organization
- Prior inventory management experience a plus
- Prior experience working with an MRP/ERP a plus
- Enter data into computer systems and/or produce documents, typically utilizing a computer keyboard
- Close vision for computer work
- Communicate with internal customers utilizing phone
- Regular, predictable attendance to ensure availability to internal customers
- Ability to sit and/or stand at work station for extended periods of time
- Work is performed in a professional office environment with an average noise level.
- Work requires entering a clean room. Employees are required to wear lab coats, hair nets, dedicated shoes, gloves, which are typically latex. When applicable beard nets are also required. Noise level is average.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.