The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us. We may collect the following:
- Personal identifiers (such as your name, phone number, and email address)
- Payment information (such as your payment method and billing address)
- Location information (such as your IP address and shipping address)
- Profile information (such as your username and password)
- Preferences information (such as your language and communication preferences)
- Technical information (such as device information, log data, and cookies)
- Usage information (such as how you use our services)
We do not collect sensitive information without your consent, and we retain only information that helps us provide our products and services for as long as you remain a customer. We use the information we collect about you to:
- Fulfill and manage orders and payments
- Provide warranty verification and customer support
- Keep you updated on our products, services, and promotions
- Improve the effectiveness of our website, mobile experience, and marketing efforts
We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties for their marketing or other purposes.
The following types of cookies may be used:
- Strictly necessary (essential) cookies. These cookies are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, the use a shopping cart or e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may employ the tools of third-party providers for product distribution, payment processing, website hosting and analysis, sales trend analysis, and digital communications. These companies are authorized to process your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us, and they are subject to periodic review of their privacy and security practices.
We may also disclose personal information:
- To comply with laws
- To respond to lawful requests and legal processes
- To protect the rights and property of Chroma Technology
Chroma.com and subsidiary websites may contain links to sites not owned or operated by Chroma Technology. We assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services you might reach through our website.
We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13.
You or your authorized agent may contact Chroma to find out what information we have about you, correct that information, request the information in a portable format, request a list of categories of personal information and the third parties with whom it has been shared, or ask for your personal information to be deleted. We commit to responding to privacy-related requests within 10 business days and providing requested access, correction, or deletion within 30 days. Privacy-related requests will never result in fees, changes to pricing or products and services provided, or any other discriminatory practice.
If your information changes (e.g., name, phone number, email or postal address), or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete your information by emailing email@example.com or calling 1-800-824-7662.
You have the right to opt out of receiving promotional communications. To unsubscribe from our newsletter or other promotional emails, use the link at the bottom of the message. You can also contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-824-7662 to have your information removed from our promotional contact list. Please note that you may continue to receive non-promotional, transactional messages regarding your account and other essential services.
This policy is subject to update. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, our use of your information, or other privacy issues, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-824-7662.