- Customer Support
- Technical Support
We recognize that returning product, even demo product, is not how you want to be spending your time. We’ve developed what we believe to be a relatively painless method, spelled out below. While we do our best to minimize the effort on your end, there is some information that only you can provide. So, to ensure timely processing of the return, please follow these steps. Customer Service can answer any question you may have. Yes, it is necessary to obtain a RMA number (Return Material Authorization #) from Chroma PRIOR to returning any product and to return the product prepaid and insured to Chroma.
Legalese: Where any product is returned without an expressed reason for return, (a reason is particularly important). Chroma reserves the right to not evaluate the product and return it to the customer at the customer's expense.
- Submit an RMA Request Online, Call Customer Support at 800-824-7662 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and shipping instructions.
- Complete the information below and include with the return shipment.
- Package part(s) for shipment in a manner to prevent damage.
- Clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the shipping container.
- International shipments: The “Declaration of Foreign Shipper” form (US made goods being returned to country of origin for warranty/repair - Optical filters #9801.00.90) needs to be provided to your shipping company/freight forwarder. A copy should also be included inside your shipping container.
- Ship to:
Chroma Technology Corp
10 Imtec Lane
Bellows Falls, VT 05101 USA